Sep 29, 2009

Being bad is good!

This happened a couple of days back while I was traveling in a Mumbai local. It was the evening time and the evening was no different. A train overcrowded with people! As the train approached my destination station, there was suddenly a rush of people for both, boarding and de-boarding the train. Squeezed amidst the people as i tried to leave the train, i couldn't do it, with the intensity of flow of people into the train far exceeding the propensity of people to move out. Amidst all this, kicked like a football from here to there, it was seemingly getting more and more impossible to get out of the people's ocean. Sensing me in a state of trouble, the people's ocean, all of a sudden, started to wave me out to the shore of the platform. I could feel a gush of people pushing and willing to throw me, or rather push me out of the train; which, on any other normal day, had seemed a barbaric act and had called forth a thousand uncalled-for words and expressions in my mind. But the same act appeared so kind and tolerant that day though i was out of my mind for a couple of minutes after being the rope for the tug-of-war. Thankfully, i was out of it but into a state of mind that triggered a thought, "Is it that bad to be Bad?"

At times in life, we have to be bad and take the harsh route to make it 'all-good'. After all, you can't be good to all the people all the time.
Be bad! But always make sure that your badness doesn't becomes a reason for someone's sadness. Know very well, 'When to be bad?' and 'How to be bad?' and we'll all end up with good things in life!

Be Bad, not rude

2 comments:

  1. if u don't make ppl sad, you r not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed sandy. Making them sad may trigger some positive response in people for their own good. I meant, making people sad over a longer period of time.

    ReplyDelete