Aug 30, 2009

Sometime in the past...

I wrote it some fine day in the past.. not so long back


Days might have passed by,
nights might have gone..
I have been so lonely,
But never alone..

No matter where I am,
No matter what I do..
I've always been accompanied by thoughts of you..

Hard I've tried..
You won't ever believe..
but how can I burn a part
That's just so ME..?

You know what's it that's deep inside?
It's something that I can never hide...
It's you.. who runs through my mind & soul..
It's something I could never control..

No matter how hard I try..
Who care how many tears I cry..
You are the truth..
who could not be my..
but without you too.. I'm sure to die..

3 comments:

  1. a b'ful & heart touching poem.....

    :-)

    Hard I've tried..
    You won't ever believe..
    but how can I burn a part
    That's just so ME..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is like a storm, u have strong feelings at a moment. Then that storm subsides. The truthfulness of your love is in how hard is it for u to even think of leaving the person u love after that storm subsides. Bravo!!! Keep up the good work.... for the one whom ur gonna spend ur life with!

    ReplyDelete